Vision for RAPUNZEL
A just and liveable world where globality is perceived as a chance not as a threat.
The regions are partners with equal rights.
There is only one world where all people have the same right to have sufficient work and to live in peace.
Our contribution to this is the production of healthy premium food products. Our products are accessible to everyone and support the wellbeing of people.
Our production of organic foods supports the further expansion of biological agriculture and thus contributes to the preservation of the natural environment for today’s and future generations.
This process creates sufficient value for all participants in the value chain from the field to the table.
An awareness of comprehensive personal responsibility forms the basis for all actions, for our life and our work.
- Organic quality and the wholesome quality of our food products have the highest priority.
- We are committed to food products that are produced and processed without GMO.
- We treat our partner fairly and consider the social and economic conditions in their countries.
- Our partners in agriculture, processing and trade share our philosophy.
- We know the origins of our products.
- We actively protect the environment through our actions. In our decisions we consider the protection of natural resources and the climate as well as the preservation of biodiversity.
- Safe workplaces and good employee morale are the foundation of our success. Self-fulfillment (being at the right place), joy and fun at work are the cornerstones of our company culture.
- The economic success of our company is the prerequisite for achieving and securing all our social and ecological goals. Innovation, productivity and efficiency are our strengths.
- We value our customers. Their needs guide our actions.
- We make organics with love.
Rapunzel Company Goals
Company atmosphere: Our company is a place where employees enjoy working. We treat each other with fairness and respect. Good employee morale and long-term staff membership are important for us.
Employees: We put high demands on our employees while supporting and encouraging them at the same time. We compensate our employees fairly. Our strength are well-trained, highly-motivated and content employees. Through participation in our profit sharing system, our employees become co-entrepreneurs in our company.
Customers: We offer our trade partners and their customers the best service and top product quality. This includes a transparent sales concept for all distribution channels.
Suppliers: We treat our suppliers with fairness. We cooperate with capable and efficient suppliers who share our philosophy.
Ecology and sustainability: We understand ecology and sustainability as an integrated, holistic challenge that cannot be reduced to a few aspects. We believe that organic cultivation is the most important foundation for a sustainable economic future and an essential contribution for securing the world’s future food resources. Through the use of organic seeds and the support of GMO-free cultivation, we actively preserve biodiversity.
As producer of vegetarian food products with a wide choice of products for a wholesome diet we support the spread of vegetarianism. We support long-term, authentic projects that result in verifiable improvements in the areas of renewable energy, heat recovery, protection of water and other resources as well as in the ecological optimization of transport routes.
Independence: We reach our decisions free from economic heteronomy. The independence from banks and major investors is part of our corporate culture. We are a manufacturer of brand products with our own sales and distribution channels. Our mix of distribution channels allows us to act independently and at our own free will.
Product range: In our most important core competence areas we strive to become the market leader and to maintain a leading position within the organic food industry.
Economic efficiency: We grow organically. The operating result is more important than turnover figures.
Quality: The control and the continuous improvement of our organic quality as well as the general, wholesome quality of our food-for-life products is our highest priority. We promote the awareness for this notion in all our employees and all our partners along the entire value chain.
We process GMO-free raw materials only and campaign actively for a GMO-free world.