For the yeast dough:
Mix flour and dry yeast. Then add the lukewarm plant milk, canola oil, sugar and eggs and knead with the flour to a smooth dough. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place for an hour.
For the filling:
Preheat the oven to 180° C. Knead the dough and roll out into a rectangle (approx. 30x40 cm). Spread the nut filling on top and roll up lengthways. Cut the roll into 2-3 cm think snails and place them onto the baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake for 20 minutes till the rolls turn gold brown.
For the sugar glaze:
Mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice together. Let the cinnamon rolls cool off and sprinkle with the sugar glaze.
- For the yeast dough:
- 400 g flour
- 1 package Rapunzel dry yeast
- 1/8 l lukewarm plant milk
- 45 ml Rapunzel canola oil mild
- 40 g Rapunzel cristallino cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Rapunzel roasted almond butter
- to taste: cinnamon
- Alternative: 180 ml vegan cream, 80 g powdered sugar and 250 g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbs lemon juice