Peel pistachios until 50 g of pure nuts are produced. Grind the pistachios and almonds into flour in a blender. Boil water and almond paste with sugar, set aside and stir in the cocoa butter and coconut oil. Divide the mixture and mix with the ground almonds or pistachios.
Put the masses one after another in the mold. If they are still too fluid and run into each other, cool the first layer in the mold for 10 minutes, then the second can be safely placed on it. Then cool for at least 2 hours. The easiest way to process the chocolates later is to freeze the mold at this point.
Remove the mass from the icebox and carefully remove the small praline squares. Chop the dark couverture and melt in a water bath, then dip the small squares into it. Decorate with chopped pistachios.
Variant: The chocolate mass can also be prepared as a ball.
Tip: These chocolates are best stored airtight in the fridge. So they keep themselves fresh for at least a week.
jedes-essen-zaehlt.de Schritt für Schritt Rezept
- 100 ml of water
- 50 g Rapunzel almond paste, white
- 80 g Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 150 g Rapunzel cocoa butter mild
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel coconut oil virgin
- 50 g Rapunzel Pistachio nuts with shell, roasted, salted (weighed without shell)
- 50 g Rapunzel almond sticks
- 150 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture
- Chopped Rapunzel pistachios as decoration