- Time: 35 minutes
- warmes Gericht
- quick preparation
Heat the olive oil up in a large soup pot, add onions and cook for about 4 minutes till translucent. Add garlic, black salsify and parsnips and stir them for 4 minutes. Pour water into pot and add soup broth. Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Add wine and cook for about 2 minutes until creamy.
Serve soup warm and sprinkle balsamico and almond chips over.
- 4 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil fruity, extra virgin
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 900 g black salsify (about 10 pieces), peeled, and cut into chunks
- 300 g parsnip (about 3 pieces), peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1.25 liter water
- 1 ½ -2 EL Rapunzel soup broth, w/o yeast
- 200 ml Rapunzel Pinot Grigio DOC Venezia
- Rapunzel sea salt Atlantik