Preheat oven to 150 °C.
Crush chia seeds with a kitchen machine, add warm water and let seeds soak. In the meantime, mix almonds with maple syrup, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Add chia seeds and knead together to form a dough ball. If the dough is too dry, add some more water.
Roll the dough out on a lightly floured counter and make stars with a star cookie cutter. Place the stars on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake the cinnamon stars for about 15 minutes, after let them cool completely.
In the meantime, prepare the sugar glaze. Add water or milk to the powdered sugar to make a thick sugar glaze and cover the star cookies with the glaze.
Once the glaze is set you can keep them in a cookie jar. They taste even better after a few days.
- 4 tbs Rapunzel chia seeds
- 10 - 12 tbs warm water
- 375 g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 60 g Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 4 tbs Rapunzel Cristallino raw cane sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 1 tbs water or milk