Boil Water and let cool down a bit. Whisk the white almond butter with still warm water until dissolved in a bowl. Add salt and sweeteners as desired. Pour almond milk from the bowl into a bottle and keep cooled in fridge for up to 3 days.
For the alternative, a little more time consuming method, let almonds soak overnight in a bowl of water with the salt for 12 to 14 hours. For a milder taste skin the almond before soaking; however, this step is not necessary. Drain the water. Give almonds, water and date syrup into mixer and blend until smooth and creamy.
Strain creamy mixture into a large pot through a fine sieve, cheese cloth or kitchen towel. Discard almond puree from the sieve and use for cereals or baking. Pour almond milk from the pot into a bottle and keep cooled in fridge for up to 3 days.
servings: 1 Cup
- 1 tbs Rapunzel almond butter, white
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch Rapunzel sea salt, Atlantik
- 1 tsp Rapunzel date syrup
- 1 pinch Rapunzel vanilla powder Bourbon
- 1 tsp Rapunzel maple syrup Grad A
- 1 tsp Rapunzel coconut blossom syrup
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar