- preparation time: 10 min.
- cooling time: 2 hours
- kaltes Gericht
Give all ingredients in a mixer and blend till consistency is smooth. If an ice maker is available follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Is no ice machine available transfer everything into a container and freeze for 30 - 45 minutes till the ice cream is cooled but not completely frozen. Take the ice cream out and mix the ice up again to break up the ice crystals. Put the ice back into the freezer for another 30 minutes and repeat that step a few times. If the ice cream has been frozen for longer time, take the ice cream 15 minutes before serving out for the desired creamy consistency. Serve it with mint leaves.
- 2 large Mangos (about 400 g mango pulp), skinned and cut into cubes (can be frozen)
- 400 ml Rapunzel coconut milk, cooled from the fridge
- 3 tbs Rapunzel coconut palm syrup
or Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 1 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- Optional: peppermint leaves to garnish