Preheat oven to 175 °C. Prepare a baking dish (20 x 20 cm) with parchment paper.
Whisk eggs and coconut oil together. Add sugar, flour, salt and vanilla and mix well. Fold nuts and chocolate under and transfer the batter into the baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out relatively clean. Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy.
- 3 eggs
- 100 g Rapunzel coconut oil virgin, room temperature
- 110 g Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 100 g Flour
- ½ tsp Rapunzel atlantic sea salt
- ½ tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 70 g Rapunzel pecan nuts, finely chopped
or Rapunzel hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 200 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture, finely chopped