Wash the peppermint, peel off the leaves and cut into strips. Finely chop the onion. Wash the potato and cut it just fine.
Briefly fry the onion in the olive oil and add the potatoes. After 10 minutes, add the peas and peppermint and fill with water and vegetable stock and simmer for another 10 minutes. Finally, add the almond paste or the coconut milk and stir well. Mix the whole soup either with the hand blender or with or another food processor and salt as needed and season with freshly ground pepper.
Garnish the soup with peppermint before serving.
For 4 portions
- 2 branches of fresh peppermint
- 1 big onion
- 2 tbs Rapunzel Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 potatoes
- 1 Rapunzel peas in the can
- 2 tbs Rapunzel white almond butter, from Europe or 200 ml Rapunzel Coconut milk
- 3 EL Rapunzel Vegetable bouillon without yeast
- 800 ml water
- Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- fresh grounded black pepper
- For garnish: Fresh peppermint