- preparation time: 15 min
- cooking time red beet: 40 – 60 min (depending on the size)
Cook red beet depending on its size for about 40 to 60 min. Let cool down and only peel and cut it into thin slices after cooking.
Wash spinach, dry and cut to desired size. Add red beet to spinach. Candy the walnuts in a small pan with a bit of sugar.
For the dressing, shake olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small container. Serve the salad with the dressing, candied walnuts and blue cheese on top.
for 4 servings:
- 1 red beet
- 200 g spinach
- 50 g Rapunzel walnut pieces
- 1 pinch Rapunzel cristallino sugar
- 6 tbs Rapunzel Olive oil Flower of oil, virgin extra
- 3 tbs Rapunzel vinegar Aceto Balsamico di Modena I.G.P. (Speciale)
- ¼ tbs Rapunzel sea salt iodized
- ¼ tbs pepper
- 80 g blue cheese, cut in cubes