- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- quick preparation
Preheat oven to 140° C. Lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper and roast the nut kernels for 8 - 10 min.
Finely chop the garlic. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, remove the roasted nut kernels from the oven, add and mix well. Roast on the baking tray for another 3 minutes.
Served warm, the nut kernels taste delicious with a glass of wine.
- 1 tbs Coconut palm syrup
- 200 g Rapunzel mixed nuts
- 1 tbs Rapunzel Sesame oil virgin
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Gusto coffee Espresso all‘italiana ground
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper