Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Grease a bread baking pan with coconut oil. Roughly chop walnuts. Peel and cut the pears. Add flour, chopped nuts, 2/3 oat meal, baking soda, baking soda, salt, Tonka sugar, whole cane sugar, ginger and vegetable margarine. Prepare the egg substitute by mixing 2 tbs of egg substitute or flaxseed flour with 6 tbs of water and rest for 1 min.
For the vegan buttermilk, add 1 tbs of vinegar and 110 ml of vegetable milk to a bowl and let it stand for 10 min. Now mix all ingredients together by hand. Add the pears. If the dough is to be dried, add a little more vegetable milk. Then add the chopped walnuts. Add the mixture to the bread pan and bake for 1 hour in the oven. Whether the cake is ready, can be found out with the stick sample.
While the cake is cooling, prepare frosting. Spread it on the cake after cooling the cake. Decorate with the walnuts at will.
Mix all the ingredients for the icing in a bowl well with the fork until it is creamy.
- for greasing Rapunzel coconut oil
- 40 g Rapunzel walnuts or Rapunzel pecans
- 1 large o. 2 small pears
- 150 g wholegrain spelled flour
- 60 g Rapunzel Oats, small leaf
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp soda
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt, iodized
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Tonka bean
- 50 g Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 60 g plant margarine
- 2 tbs eggs for 2 large eggs
- 110 ml vegan buttermilk (from 110 ml vegetable milk and 1 tbs vinegar)
- 1 tsp Rapunzel vanilla powder Bourbon
- To decorate some Rapunzel walnuts