Combine sunflower butter Sunny, melted coconut oil, coconut palm syrup, chia seeds, vanilla powder and sea salt in a bowl.
Line a muffin baking tray with muffin paper forms. Add about 2 tablespoons of the mixture to each form. Then sprinkle with some chia and sunflower kernels.
Allow to cool in the freezer compartment for at least 1 hour. Finally decorate with the melted couverture and keep in the freezer. The cups should be enjoyed directly from the freezer and can be stored for up to three months.
for ca 10-12 cups
- 250 g Rapunzel sunflower kernels for butter
- 100 ml Rapunzel Canola oil mild
- 3 tbs melted Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed, HAND IN HAND
- 3 tbs Rapunzel Coconut palm syrup
- ½ tsp Rapunzel chia seeds
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla powder
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine