- Preparation time: 40 min
Heat the olive oil, fry the onions and carrots until golden brown. Add garlic and fry briefly. Caramelise with maple syrup, add the tomato-paprika-marrow and fry briefly.
Douse with pizza tomato and 350 ml of water and simmer for about 15 minutes until the carrots are soft.
In the meantime, brown the cashews in a frying pan and set aside. Finely chop herbs.
For 4 people
- 4 tbs Rapunzel olive oil fruity, extra virgin
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbs Rapunzel maple syrup grade C
- 3 tbs Tomato pepper paste in the tube
- 1 glass of Rapunzel pizza tomato
- 50g Rapunzel Cashew Break
- 2 tbs herbs like basil, thyme, rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Rapunzel Cashewmus
- ¼ tsp Rapunzel Tonka bean, ground
- salt and pepper to taste