- Soaking time: 1 hour
- Cooling time: 2 ½ hours
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
Soak dates for an hour. Combine soaked dates, almonds and almond butter and mix in a food processor. Fold puffed quinoa in. Press the mixture onto bottom of an 18 cm diameter cake tin.
Peel sweet potatoes and cook until soft. Puree all ingredients (except cranberries) in a food processor and mix till smooth, fold cranberries under. Transfer the filling on top of the bottom layer and cool for 2 hours.
Mix all ingredients for the topping in a small bowl and spread over cake. Cool again for 30 minutes.
For the cake ground:
- 100 g Rapunzel dates without pit, soaked
- 60 g Rapunzel californian almonds
- 50 g Rapunzel almond butter
- 30 g Rapunzel whole grain quinoa popped
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 75 g coconut yogurt
- 75 g Rapunzel coconut milk
- 75 g Rapunzel coconut oil virgin
- 150 g Rapunzel date sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 100 g Rapunzel cranberries