- Preparation time: 30 min.
- Baking time: 35 min.
- sugar free
Boil the sweet potato cubes in a little water for about 10 minutes until soft and then drain. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees on top and bottom heat. Line a small baking pan (approx. 20 - 25 cm) with baking paper. Cut the date paste into small pieces. Peel the banana and puree the slightly cooled sweet potatoes with the date paste cubes and banana in a blender. Add the ground almonds, coconut oil, ground oat flakes and cocoa to the blender and puree, then add the baking powder. Pour the dough into the mold, smooth it out and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the mold and then keep in the refrigerator. For the topping: Mix coconut almond butter with date, cocoa and oat milk. Then top the brownies with the topping and keep them chilled in the refrigerator or enjoy straight away.
For an alternative topping: Cut Rapunzel date paste into pieces, puree with almond butter, cocoa and vegetable milk in a blender till smooth. Then spread the topping on the brownies and enjoy. If the date paste is too firm, simply pour hot water over beforehand, soak it briefly and then pour off the water.
For the dough:
- 450 g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 130 g Rapunzel date paste
- 100 g ripe banana
- 100g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel coconut oil virgin
- 80 g Oats, small leaf,
- 3 tbsp Rapunzel cocoa powder, low fat
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 100 g Rapunzel coconut & almond butter with date
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel cocoa powder, low fat
- 1 tbsp plant milk