- Preparation time: 60 min.
- Soaking time: 8-12 h
- quick preparation
Soak the beans in water overnight. Drain and rinse the next day.
Finely dice the mushrooms, herb mushrooms, parsnips, carrots and spring onions and fry them in a little oil in the pan. Add the tomato paste and caramelize, then season well. Stir in the halved cherry tomatoes, the flour and the chopped parsley and let it braise. Then pour in the vegetable broth, add the beans and simmer for 40 minutes with the lid closed.
In the meantime, cut the cauliflower into slices, salt a little and fry in the pan on both sides in oil.
Serve the ragout with the roasted cauliflower and, if necessary, a side dish (potatoes or rice).
For 4 servings
- 200 g Rapunzel Azuki beans
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g herb mushrooms
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 2 spring onions
or 1 onion
- A little bit Rapunzel frying oil
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel Tomato paste 28%
- Spices: smoked paprika, nutmeg, pepper, 2 bay leaves, 5 allspice seeds, cumin and Rapunzel atlantic sea salt fine
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1.5-2 liters of Rapunzel vegetable bouillon
- 1 cauliflower