- Preparation time: 15 min
- quick preparation
Drain the kidney beans and wash briefly, then drain. Mash in a bowl with the potato masher. Finely chop the shallot and garlic and mix with the chickpea flour, tomato paste and crema di peperoncino. Season well and shape the mixture into eight cevapcicis. Put plenty of oil in the pan and fry the cevapcicis in hot fat from all sides. Nut Mayo
Put the nutmeg in a bowl, add the lemon juice and a few tablespoons of water. Smooth with a whisk until the walnut turns whitish and begins to thicken. Then add the remaining water and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Use of vegan mayo as a dip, spread under vegetables, in wraps or salads.
Tip: With cashew, the mayo tastes of fine roasted aromas and salads get a special kick. This cevapcici goes perfectly with the creamy potato salad.
- 1 tin Rapunzel kidney beans
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel tomato paste
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Crema di Peperoncino
- 1 tsp of marjoram o. Italian herbs
- Smoked paprika powder (optional)
- 1 Pr. Rapunzel sea salt
- Rapunzel frying & baking oil for baking