- active Time: 20 minutes
- cooling time: 2 hours
- quick preparation
Seraphine & Justina Wilhelm
Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment baking paper. Mix the chopped Pecan nuts (half of them), coconut chips, puffed rice, chia and hemp seeds in a bowl and set aside.
Heat maple syrup with apricot kernel spread in a baking pan and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until a creamy. Add the ingredients from the bowl and stir well until all coconut chips, Pecan nuts, seeds and rice puffs are covered with the maple cream. Transfer everything into a baking tray and press firmly into the pan.
Pour some water into a saucepan and bring to simmer. Add baking chocolate, cocoa butter and nut nougat spread in a heatproof bowl and place into the center of the saucepan until everything is melted while stirring occasionally.
Pour the melted chocolate cream evenly over the ingredients in the baking tray. Sprinkle with coconut chips and Pecan nuts. Let cool in refrigerator for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve with tea or coffee or pack them to go on adventures.
For about 20 bites
- 120 ml Rapunzel maple syrup
or Rapunzel coconut palm syrup
- 110 g Rapunzel white almond butter
- 10 chips Rapunzel cocoa butter
- 50 g Rapunzel whole grain rice popped
- 40 g Rapunzel Pecan nuts
- 40 g Rapunzel Coconut chips
- 40 g Cranberries
- 20 g Rapunzel chia seeds
- 30 g Rapunzel hemp seeds hulled
- 5 chips Rapunzel cocoa butter mild
- 100 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture
- 1 EL Rapunzel nut nougat spread vegan