- Preparation time: 20 min
- Baking time: 45 min
Preheat the oven to 175 °C. Butter a 9-inch square baking pan with the margarine (room temperature).
In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, margarine, vanilla and salt and mix till the dough becomes evenly crumbly. For the topping of the cake, give 6 tbs of the dough into a smaller bowl and mix in the finely chopped hazelnuts and finely chopped chocolate.
Going back to the large bowl, mix the baking soda, soy yogurt and egg under. Transfer the dough into the baking pan and sprinkle the contents of the small bowl with the hazelnuts and chocolate evenly over the dough. Bake the cake for 45 min until it turns golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool off and serve.
- 95 g Rapunzel cane sugar
- 150 g Rapadura whole cane sugar
- 185 g unbleached flouror alternatively, replace half of the flour with Rapunzel basis breakfast porridge (slightly ground)
- ½ TL Rapunzel vanilla powder Bourbon
- ½ TL Rapunzel sea salt iodized
- 115 g plant margarine
- 90 g Rapunzel dark baking chocolate
- 90 g Rapunzel hazelnuts toasted
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 1 egg
- 190 g soy yogurt
- Additional: 9-inch square baking pan