all recipes Main Dishes
Green tagliatelle with avocado, peas and fresh herbs
Bring a large pot of water to boil, add salt and cook pasta following the package instructions.
In a large skillet heat up the capers with the oil, add garlic paste and stir for another minute.
Add the lemon peel and juice, fresh herbs, avocado squares and green peas. Taste with salt and pepper.
Mingle the tagliatelle with the fresh ingredients in the large skillet and serve with grated cashews.
- 250 g Rapunzel tagliatelle semola
- 120 g Rapunzel capers in olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic paste
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- 2 avocados, peeled off, halved, cut into squares
- 200 g Rapunzel peas in the can
- 1 handful fresh basil, washed and chopped
- 1 handful fresh parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 tsp Rapunzel sea salt, Atlantic
- pepper to taste
- 50 g Rapunzel cashew nuts