- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 20 minutes
- quick preparation
Seraphine & Justina Wilhelm
Preheat oven to 200° C. Place sweet potato cubes and onion rings on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Put the baking tray in the oven for about 20 minutes till tender. Remove the baking tray from the oven and allow to cool briefly.
In the meantime, prepare the dressing in a small bowl. Mix all ingredients for the dressing with a fork together and set aside. Put the sliced kale and spinach in a large salad bowl. Add the dates, walnuts, avocado and pomegranate seeds.
Fold the sweet potatoes and onions under. Drizzle the dressing over and mix well. The salad can be served as a side dish or main course.
For 6-8 persons
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel olive oil Crete P.G.I., extra virgin
- ¼ tsp Rapunzel sea salt with iodine, to taste
- 6 pieces Kale (about 260 g)
- 120 g spinach, washed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 12 Rapunzel dates without pit Deglet Nour, (about 80 g)
- 8 Rapunzel walnut pieces
- kernels from a pomegranate