- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 175 °C.
Whisk coconut oil, sugar, vanilla powder, eggs, salt and lemon juice. In a separate bowl mix coconut flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine well and no lumps are visible. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill each liner 3/4 full. Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes.
For the Frosting use an electric mixer and beat together the butter and the cream cheese. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and lemon zest and mix until smooth, refrigerate until stiff. Remove the cupcakes from oven and let them cool completely. Ice the cupcakes with the cream cheese lemon frosting and top with fruits and lemon peel.
For 12 Cupcakes
- 70 g Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed
- 80 g Rapunzel Cristallino raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Rapunzel sea salt with iodine
- 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 40 g Rapunzel coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g butter, soft
- 230 g Rapunzel cream cheese
- 300 g Rapunzel Cristallino raw cane sugar, ground in a coffee grinder
or powdered sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon