- Preparation time: 20 min
- warmes Gericht
- quick preparation
Bring a large pot of water to boil, add salt and cook the pasta following the package instructions.
In a large skillet warm up the olive oil and add the garlic and chilli under constant stirring with a wooden spoon for up to one minute, until the flavors come out. Briefly sauté the onions until translucent, add mushrooms and turmeric powder and cook everything for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
Mix cashew butter and water in a small bowl with a wisk to get a smooth texture. Add to the mushrooms and quickly bring everything to boil for 1 minute until creamy. Add parsley.
Mingle spaghettini and mushroom cream and serve with grated cashews.
- 250 g Rapunzel spaghettini semola, no.3
- 6 tbs Rapunzel olive oil fruity, extra virgin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chilli, chopped (or dried chilli flakes)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 250 g variety of fresh mushrooms, quartered
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbs Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 handful flat parsley
- 100 ml warm water
- 1 tbs Rapunzel cashew butter
- 50 g Rapunzel cashew nuts, grated