- Preperation time: 10 min.
- Rest time: 1 hours and 30 min.
- Baking time: 40 min.
Mix the flour with the coconut blossom sugar and salt. Then add the yeast. Add the oil and water and knead everything into a smooth dough. Add the rosemary and knead in and let the dough rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
Soak tomatoes in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes. Then drain the water and add the soaked tomatoes to the dough and knead the dough on a floured work surface. Now shape the dough oval and let it rest on the baking sheet (with baking paper) for another 30 minutes.
Cut the surface a few times and brush with water. Bake the bread at 200 degrees for 10 minutes and continue baking at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 600 g whole wheat flour type 650
- 1 tsp Rapunzel coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tsp Rapunzel seasalt, atlantic
- 1 pack Rapunzel dry yeast
- 2 tbs Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- 350 ml water, lukewarm
- 150 g Rapunzel Dried tomatoes, sliced in cubes
- 2 tbs chopped rosemary