- preparation time: 25 min
- warmes Gericht
- quick preparation
Heat olive oil in a soup pot. Cook onion and garlic for about two minutes till onions are translucent. Add sugar, salt, soup broth and the white wine balsamic and stir. Add the tomatoes to the soup pot and cook for about 15 minutes. Then add chickpeas and coconut milk and let cook for another 5 minutes. Puree with a mixer till soup is smooth and creamy.
Serve soup warm, garnish with parsley, chia seeds and sesame seeds.
for 4 servings
- 2 tbs Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pinch of Rapunzel whole cane sugar
- 1 pinch of Rapunzel sea salt, atlantic
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel soup broth, w/o yeast
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel white wine vinegar Condimento Bianco
- 800 g Rapunzel tomatoes, peeled and canned
- 400 g Rapunzel chickpeas, canned
- 400 ml Rapunzel coconut milk