Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. (Upper or lower heat or circulating air) Spread a baking pan with Ø 23 cm in diameter with coconut oil. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, soda, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Flour and cocoa powder seven, so there are no lumps.
Mix water, oil, vanilla and vinegar in a second bowl. Gradually add the water-oil mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a blender to a smooth dough. For clumps you can add some water.
Put the dough in the baking pan. Air bubbles can dissolve by dropping the mold a few times on the work surface with a distance of 5 cm. Peel and core the pears, cut into thin slices and place into the dough in the baking form.
Approximately bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cake topping bounces slightly when touched. First let cool, then remove from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
For a cake (springform with approx. 23 cm)
- 2 pears
- 160 g spelled flour type 1050
- 50 g Rapunzel Cocoa powder, low fat
- 200 g Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 200 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt
- mark of a Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla pods
- 60 ml Rapunzel olive oil fruity, extra virgin
- 1 El Rapunzel Condimento Bianco
- Icing sugar for garnish
- Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar, ground
- for the baking dish: Rapunzel coconut fat mild