- Preparation time: 30 min.
- quick preparation
Cook the rice spaghetti as instructed on the packaging, rinse with cold water when done and put aside. Cut all the vegetables and put aside, too. To prepare your Summer Rolls, soften a piece of rice paper in warm to hot water until softened. Lay some rice spaghetti and a few pieces of tofu onto the middle of the roll, followed by cucumber, carrot, red pepper, cilantro, peanuts and salad leaves. Do not overstuff. Roll up carefully tucking in the sides and then repeat with remaining sheets of rice paper. For the dressing mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisking till smooth. Enjoy!
For summer rolls:
- 125 g Rapunzel rice spaghetti
- 10 rice paper wrappers
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into stripes
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into stripes
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into stripes
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 5 large green lettuce leaves, torn in half
- 250 g smoked Tofu, cut in slices
- 50 g Rapunzel peanuts roasted, salted