In a small pan, lightly toast the pine nuts on low temperature until golden brown.
Toss the tomatoes, melon and onion in a salad bowl together.
Add the mint and pine nuts and sprinkle with herb salt. To finish, drizzle the vinegar and olive oil over the salad.
for 4 servings
- 6 yellow Tomatoes
- ½ small cantaloupe, cut into small cubes
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 50 g Rapunzel pine nuts
- 8 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin stripes½ tbs Rapunzel herb salt iodized 15% herbs and vegetables
- 6 tbs Rapunzel olive oil flower oil, extra virgin
- 3 tbs Rapunzel Condimento Bianco