- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- Baking time: 50 min.
Preheat the oven to 350°F . Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the vanilla, maple syrup and coconut oil and mix thoroughly. Place the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze well so that they lose most of their liquid, now add to the bowl and mix under.
Mix all the dry ingredients in another bowl until all lumps have disappeared. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth. This works best with an electric mixer. Grease the baking form with some coconut oil and place the dough in the baking pan and distribute well. Bake in oven about 50-60 minutes. Test the bread with a toothpick. Serve warm with some ghee or butter!
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 tbs Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 100 g Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed, molten
- 200 g cup grated zucchini
- 50 g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 50 g Rapunzel coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 1 tsp rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp crema di Aglio, garlic paste