Preheat oven to 175° C. Grease a “Gugelhupf form” with 25 x 9 cm or 2.8 liter volume and lightly sprinkle with ground almonds.
Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in large bowl together. In a second bowl, whisk sugar, apple juice, oil and eggs together. Mix wet ingredients into the ingredients with the dry flour mixture and whisk until combined. Transfer batter into prepared cake pan and bake for about 45 - 50 minutes till an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool off. Turn over to let the cake fall out of the pan.
Mix ground sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over cake before serving.
For 1 Cake
- 250 g spelt whole wheat flour
- 130 g wheat flour
- 300 g Rapunzel Cristallino whole cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 tsp Rapunzel sea salt iodized
- 240 ml apple cider
- 150 ml Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 185 g applesauce, unsweetened
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon