- Preparation time: 30 min
- warmes Gericht
- full meal
- volle Mahlzeit
Heat up wok and put coconut oil into wok. Add vegetables, Shiitake mushrooms and ginger. Gently brown from all sides for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
In the meantime, cover noodles with boiling water, put the lid on the pot and let noodles rest for approx. 9 minutes.
Add peanutbutter, coconut milk and water to the vegetables, stir everything and bring to a brief boil. Next, add soy sprouts and spring onions, stir and steep for a few minutes with closed lid.
Drain noodles. Stir a few drops of coconut oil into the noodles. Serve wok vegetables on a bed of noodles on preheated plates. Decorate with chopped coriander.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 chilli pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 zucchinis, halved and cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, halved and cut into slices
- 1 yellow pepper, halved and cut into slices
- 150 g snow peas
- 1 Tbsp. Rapunzel coconut oil native
- 150 g Shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, cut into small cubes
- Rapunzel sea salt
- Colored, ground pepper for seasoning
- 250 g spelt Mie noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Rapunzel peanutbutter
- 1 Tbsp. Rapunzel coconut cream
- 100 ml water
- 150 g Rapunzel bioSnacky mung bean
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into rings
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped>7ul>