- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- quick preparation
Cook the buckwheat pasta as instructed on the packaging and then let cool off. Toast the sesame seeds in a small frying pan for about one minute till golden brown and set aside. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl together.
Transfer the buckwheat spaghetti and all the vegetables into a big bowl and mix together. Drizzle the sesame dressing over and mix again. Serve with the roasted sesame and enjoy!
For 4 - 6 servings
- 250 g Rapunzel Buckwheat Spaghetti
- ½ savoy cabbage, cut into thin stripes
- ½ red cabbage, cut into thin stripes
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin stripes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 tbs Rapunzel sesame not hulled