- Preparation time: 20 min.
- quick preparation
Cook the quinoa in the package leaflet and set aside. Wash the asparagus and steam for 5 minutes until firm. Remove from heat and drain. Dress with olive oil, hemp oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, apricot syrup and garlic. Mix the quinoa, asparagus, edamame and capers with the herbs and dressing. Enjoy hot or cold as a main dish or salad.
- 200 g Rapunzel quinoa mixture
- 1 bunch of green asparagus (500g)
- 1 can Rapunzel soybean Edamame
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel capers in the lake
- 50 g o. a handful of fresh herbs (arugula, parsley, dandelion, plantain ..)
- 3 spring onions