- Time: 1.5 hours
- Baking time: ca 40 minutes
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Cut the butternut squash in two halves and hollow out the seeds - hollow out a little more of the pumpkin meat with a knife and spoon to make room for the stuffing. Cube the hollowed out squash meat and place it with the two halves on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and a little salt. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until the pumpkin is soft. If necessary, remove the cubes from the oven a little earlier.
Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions while baking. Put the chopped onion, zucchini, and apple in a pan with a little olive oil and the garlic paste and sauté for 5 minutes. Finally, add the chickpeas, currants, maple syrup, Cayenne pepper and orange juice to the pan and mix well and simmer a bit more. Now mix the cooked quinoa and the baked butternut cubes under the vegetables. Then distribute the filling in the baked butternut halves and serve.
Serving suggestion: use pumpkin as a dish to spoon it - so it does not have to be peeled.
- 1 Butternut squash, halved and hulled out
- 2 tbs Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- 100 g Rapunzel Quinoa mix
- 250 ml water
- 1/2 tsp Rapunzel bouillon without yeast
- 1 (100 g) small onion, diced
- 1 (100 g) small apple, cubed
- 1 (200 g) small zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- juice of ½ orange
- 1 tsp Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 200 g Rapunzel chickpeas canned, rinsed
- 30 g Rapunzel currants
- 30 g Rapunzel walnut pieces
- Rapunzel sea salt with iodine to taste