all recipes Cakes, Cookies, Delicacies
Brownies, klassisch oder vegan
Preheat oven to 175 °C. Prepare a baking dish (20 x 10 cm) with parchment paper. As a vegan alternative to eggs, mix linseed flour with water in a bowl and set aside to swell.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil, cool slightly and stir in sugar till mixture is smooth. Mix in linseed mixture (or eggs), salt, vanilla, flour or coconut flour. Slowly toss in pecan nuts and transfer mixture into the baking dish, bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool off and cut into the desired shape, decorate with pecans.
- 1 ½ tbs Rapunzel linseed flour
- 150 ml water
- or 3 eggs for the classic variation (as a replacement for the mixture of linseed flour and water)
- 250 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture
- 100 g Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed
- 130 g Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar
- ½ tsp Rapunzel atlantic sea salt
- ½ tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 100 g flour or 60 g Rapunzel Coconut flour
- 80 g Rapunzel pecan nuts, finely chopped or Rapunzel pecan nut pieces