- Preparation time: 20 min
Seraphine & Justina Wilhelm
Preheat the waffle iron. Pour veggie milk into a bowl and whisk together with vinegar and let sit for 5 min. till it turns sour. Grind Cristallino cane sugar in a coffee grinder till it turns into powdered sugar. Set aside for serving for later.
In a large bowl, whisk flour together with grounded almonds, white almond butter, coconut palm sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla powder. In another bowl, whisk the vinegar milk, coconut oil and egg yolk together. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the dry flour ingredients and mix. Beat the egg whites in a container till lightly stiff and fold under the waffle mixture.
Coat the waffle iron with coconut oil and pour batter over. Bake waffles for about 3 - 5 min. till golden brown. Serve warm with almond butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup and coconut blossom syrup.
For 8-10 waffles
- 400 ml soya milk
or Rapunzel coconut milk
- 1 tbs Rapunzel Condimento Rosso
- 200 g spelt flour Type 630
- 40 g Rapunzel almonds roasted, ground
- 3 tbs Rapunzel coconut palm sugar
or alternatively Rapunzel apricot syrup
- 4 tbs Rapunzel white almond butter, from Europe
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Rapunzel sea salt iodized
- ¼ tsp Rapunzel vanilla powder bourbon
- 2 tbs Rapunzel coconut oil
- 2 eggs separated