Combine the sugar and water in a small bowl. Heat the pecan nuts in a small frying pan while constantly stirring them so they do not burn. Give the sugary water solution over the pecan nuts while constantly stirring for additional 15 to 20 seconds till the sugar is melting. Take off the stove immediately and spread the nuts out over a parchment baking sheet to let dry.
Mix vinegar, maple syrup, coconut blossom syrup, olive oil, chopped onion and herb salt together.
Toast the sesame seeds in a small frying pan till they turn golden brown. Take off the stove and let cool off. Once cool, add the toasted sesame seeds to the dressing.
Put the washed spinach on a salad plate and drizzle the dressing over it and toss. Spread the pecans and cranberries evenly over the salad and serve.
for 4 servings:
For the Salad:
- 40 ml Rapunzel white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel maple syrup Grad A
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel coconut blossom syrup
- 80 ml Rapunzel olive oil mild, extra virgin
- 1 small onion (about 2 tbsp), peeled and finely chopped
- ½ tsp Rapunzel herb salt iodized with 15 % herbs and vegetables
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rapunzel sesame seeds