- Preparation time: 20 min.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Heat the chocolates in three separate bowls in a water bath. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil in each one at a time. Dip the dried fruit in the chocolate and place it on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with the desired ingredients and let cool down for approx. 1 hour.
- 100 g Rapunzel Semisweet couverture
- 100 g Rapunzel White couverture 2
- 100 g Rapunzel Milk couverture
- 3 TL Coconut oil virgin
- Rapunzel Pineapple rings
- Rapunzel Apple rings
- Rapunzel Sultanas
- Rapunzel Natural figs
- Rapunzel Dates pitted Deglet Nour
- Rapunzel whole sweet apricots
- Rapunzel cranberries
- Rapunzel Prunes pitted
- Rapunzel Banana slices
- Rapunzel Mango slices