all recipes Snacks & Ribbles
Coconut carob pralines
Dissolve sugar in warm water and add coconut, carob powder, almond butter, vegetable margarine, chopped ginger sticks and ginger powder. Mix everything till combined and form 2 cm large balls, roll balls in grated coconut and keep refrigerated.
Tip: If the dough is too moist add 1-3 tbsp spelled flour.
- 5 tbs Rapunzel cristallino cane sugar
- 8 tbs of warm water
- 200 g Rapunzel coconut grated
- 5 tbsp Rapunzel carob powder
- 2 tbs Rapunzel almond butter
- 2 tbs vegetable margarine
- 75-150 g Rapunzel ginger sticks candied, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 tsp ginger powder