Chop chocolate, stir butter, sugar, egg and vanilla powder until creamy, add almond butter and mix.
Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture and add chocolate and muesli and/or breakfast porridge.
The resulting dough should be firm. With a teaspoon, put dough heaps onto a baking sheet and bake for approx.12-15 minutes at 175 °C.
Ingredients for 30 cookies
- 60 g Rapunzel white chocolate
- 60 g Rapunzel bittersweet chocolate
- 110 g soft butter
- 100 g Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch Rapunzel vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp. Rapunzel almond butter
- 130 g spelt flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 80 g Rapunzel Basic muesli
or Rapunzel Breakfast porridge basic