all recipes Cakes, Cookies, Delicacies
Espresso brownie with coconut cream
Cool coconut milk in the can overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 175 °C. Prepare a baking dish (20 x 10 cm) with parchment paper. As a vegan alternative to eggs, mix linseed flour with water in a bowl and set aside to swell.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil, cool slightly and stir in sugar till mixture is smooth. Mix in linseed mixture (or eggs), salt, vanilla, flour or coconut flour. Slowly toss in pecan nuts and transfer mixture into the baking dish, bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool off and cut into the desired shape, decorate with pecans and coconut cream.
Coconut cream: Take the coconut milk out of the refrigerator, pour the top layer into a bowl and whip until frothy with a mixer.
- 400 ml Rapunzel coconut milk
- 150 ml water and 1 ½ tbs Rapunzel linseed flour or 4 eggs
- 250 g Rapunzel semisweet couverture
- 100 g Rapunzel coconut oil cold pressed
- 130 g Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar
- ½ tsp Rapunzel atlantic sea salt
- ½ tsp Rapunzel bourbon vanilla powder
- 100 g flour or 60 g Rapunzel coconut flour
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Hero coffee Espresso ground or 2 tbs Rapunzel Children coffee instant cereal-fruit coffee
- 80 g Rapunzel pecan nuts, finely chopped or Rapunzel pecan nut pieces