- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- quick preparation
Mash the dates with a fork or with your hands. If they are too hard, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, drain the water and then mash.
Add white almond butter, ginger, salt and melted coconut oil and mix well with a spoon. Add the remaining ingredients, except the couverture, and mix thoroughly. Place into a baking dish lined with baking paper and press down with a spatula. Melt the white couverture and drizzle over the mixture. Place in the freezer until it´s firm (about 1 hour) and cut into bars before serving.
makes 12 bars
- 70 g Rapunzel dates without pit Deglet Nour
- 115 g Rapunzel white almond butter
- ½ tsp ginger, ground
- 1 pinch Rapunzel atlantic sea salt
- 1 tbs Rapunzel coconut oil virgin, melted
- 40 g Rapunzel amaranth popped
- 3 tbs Rapunzel coconut grated
- ½ handful of Rapunzel cranberries
- 1 tbs pollen
- 50 g Rapunzel white couverture