- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- quick preparation
Boil the quinoa in 600 ml of water until all the liquid is absorbed. As soon as the water begins to boil, add salt. Mix all the ingredients for the tahini sauce in a blender till a creamy consistency is reached, set aside.
Sauté coconut oil, cumin, dates and zucchini in a large pan. Transfer the quinoa to the large pan and stir well. Add salt as needed. Fry the haloumi evenly in a small pan in coconut oil and set aside. For serving transfer quinoa to a plate and lay the fried halloumi over. Garnish with almonds, pistachios, fresh coriander and pomegranate seeds and drizzle tahini sauce over.
for 2 servings
- 300 g Rapunzel quinoa
- Rapunzel atlantic sea salt fine
- ½ tsp Rapunzel coconut oil virgin
- ½ tsp cumin
- 55 g Rapunzel dates without pit
- 1 zucchini, cut small
- 150 g Halloumi, cut into cubes
- 45 g Rapunzel almonds, chopped
- 45 g Rapunzel pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds