- Preparation time: 15 min.
- Backing time: 25 min.
- quick preparation
Seraphine & Justina Wilhelm
Preheat oven to 200° degrees. Place pumpkin wedges on a baking tray and drizzle olive oil over. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, mix all ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl together. Remove the baking tray from the oven and drizzle the marinade over the pumpkin wedges and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place the tray with the marinated pumpkin wedges back into the oven for about 10 more minutes until tender. Serve pumpkin wedges as a side or main dish.
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin, cored and cut into 1-2 cm thick wedges
- 2 tbs Rapunzel olive oil mild extra virgin
- 3 tbs Rapunzel sesame oil virgin
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp fresh chili, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Rapunzel Sea salt with iodine, to taste