Place the Rapadura in a pot and pour with milk. Stir to simmer.
As soon as the milk boils, mix polenta maize semolina with a whisk. Remove the pot from the heat and leave it to swell for about 10 minutes. Stir the almond oil, also vanilla and honey.
Cook blueberries with sugar carefully stirring. Then take off the heat and let it cool. Stir with crème fraîche and add to the semolina.
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel rapadura whole cane sugar
- 800 ml full milk
- 90 g Rapunzel polenta maize semolina
- 3 tbsp Rapunzel almond oil native
- 1 pinch Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla powder
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch of Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 200 g blueberry (fruit depending on season)
- 1 tbsp Rapunzel rapadura whole cane sugar
- 125 ml crème fraîche