Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment baking paper. Mix buckwheat, puffed rice, chia and hemp seeds in a bowl and set aside.
Heat maple syrup with apricot kernel spread in a baking pan and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until a creamy. Add the ingredients from the bowl and stir well until all seeds and rice puffs are covered with the maple cream. Transfer everything into a baking tray and press firmly into the pan.
Pour some water into a saucepan and bring to simmer. Add baking chocolate, cocoa butter and nut nougat spread in a heatproof bowl and place into the center of the saucepan until everything is melted while stirring occasionally.
Pour the melted chocolate cream evenly over the ingredients in the baking tray. Sprinkle with chia, hemp and buckwheat. Let cool in refrigerator for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve with tea or coffee or pack them to go on adventures.
- 120 ml Rapunzel maple syrup
or Rapunzel coconut blossom syrup
- 110 g Rapunzel apricot kernel spread
- 10 g Rapunzel cocoa butter, Hand in Hand
- 50 g Rapunzel puffed rice
- 40 g Rapunzel buckwheat
- 20 g Rapunzel chia seeds
- 40 g Rapunzel hemp seeds, hulled
- 5 g Rapunzel cocoa butter, Hand in Hand
- 100 g Rapunzel baking chocolate, Hand in Hand
- 1 EL Rapunzel nut nougat spread vegan