- Preparation time: 20 minutes
Dice the potato and onion and sauté with the sugar and spices in margarine. Then add the red cabbage cut into strips. Boil with balsamic and 200ml orange juice for 10 minutes. Add the vegetable stock little by little and set with 1 tablespoon of cashew. Season with salt and pepper.
For the cashew cream, froth 2-3 tablespoons of cashew in the blender with 100 ml of water and a pinch of salt.
For the brown bread chip, slice the bread into very thin slices. Bake slices with olive oil in the pan, sprinkle with smoked salt and decorate with floral salt.
Serve the soup with cashew cream and brown bread chip.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 potato
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp plant margarine
- ½ red cabbage (450 g)
- 1 tsp Rapunzel Cristallino cane sugar
- 6 allspice grains
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Rapunzel Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP Premium
- 200 ml of orange juice
- 500 ml Rapunzel Vegetable bouillon
- 1 tbsp. Rapunzel cashew butter
- Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- 2 slices of black bread / pumpernickel
- 1 tbsp Olive oil mild extra virgin
- 1 pinch of smoked salt