Mix rhubarb, sugar and vanilla pulp in a large cooking pot. Let sit for about 10 to 15 minutes until rhubarb releases some liquid.
Bring rhubarb to boil and stir. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes till the rhubarb falls apart.
Let cool off and serve as a side with cereals, yogurt, pancakes, cake or ice cream.
- 600 g rhubarb (about 8-10 pieces), cut into 1 inch long pieces
- 50 g Rapunzel Rapadura whole cane sugar, Hand in Hand
- alternatively use Rapunzel Cristallino raw cane sugar, Hand in Hand
or Rapunzel Coconut palm sugar
- 1 Rapunzel Bourbon vanilla pods open pod lengthwise and scrape pulp out with a knife
- Optional: add a little ginger
or lemon juice