Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cook the quinoa after the package leaflet and set aside.
Put the brussels sprouts and the onion slices in a bowl and mix it with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, coconut blossom syrup and with salt and pepper. Put the ingredients on the baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes until the brussels sprouts are through. Put the pecan nuts in the oven for the last 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the dressing with olive oil, lemon juice, tahin, mustard, coconut blossom syrup, salt and pepper. As soon as the the brussels sprouts are ready mix them with the quinoa, cranberries and the dressing in a bowl. Enjoy hot or cold as a salad.
- 250 g quinoa white
- 500 g brussel sprouts
- 2 red onions, sliced in wedges
- 2 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 1 ½ Rapunzel Aceto Balsamico di Modena I.G.P. (Rustico)
- Rapunzel atlantic sea salt fine
- Rapunzel coconut palm syrup or Rapunzel maple syrup grade A
- 50 g Rapunzel pecan nuts
- 50 g Rapunzel cranberries
- 6 tbs Rapunzel olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemonjuice
- Rapunzel Tahini (sesame butter)
- 1 TL mustard, fine
- 1 tbs Rapunzel coconut palm syrup
- Rapunzel Atlantic sea salt fine
- fresh grounded pepper